Friday, August 5, 2011

Stadt German Cuisine & Bistro @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Stadt German Cuisine & Bistro - The authentic original recipe of German grilled steak, seafood, sausage, and the captivating taste of crispy pork knuckle immediately come to mind. There have dim environment and with music. This restaurant definitely non-halal.







Butter Sauce Cod Fish

Combo Mix Sausage

German Salad

German Pork Knuckle

Fish & Chips

Seafood Pasta

Unable to try out all the cuisines there, you may pay a visit to try out yourself.

Stadt German Cuisine & Bistro
No. 50 & 50-1, Jalan Puteri 1/4,
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Coordinates : 3.0274,101.617119
Tel: 03-8063 5380 Fax: 03-8063 5390
Email: enquiry@stadt.com.my, feedback@stadt.com.my

1 comment:

Panama Hat said...

Hello! First, thanks for the review and your blog - as well as a comment on your being in a wheelchair . . . I can imagine it is difficult at the best of times, but how do you cope in a city/country that isn't wheelchair friendly at all! Respect
Had a bit of a disappointing experience on my last visit but decided to give it another try and went to book lunch for the family and in-laws for father's day . . .
Two Germans just finished their lunch with two local business colleagues and were complaining about the food and service (I'm German, so could understand what they were saying)
After we had booked a table the waitress told us that for father's day there would be a limited menu . . . and showed us what it was . . . simply amazing in a bad way. Almost no choice, high prices and when I asked if we could bring my father's favourite wine she said the corkage would be RM50!!!!
$50 for corkage?

Oh, and for all the trouble neither waiter/ress smiled at us once, nor were we greeted when entering

Never, ever again. Never. I own a restaurant, among other things, and I hope the place goes under because simply everything is wrong and I'll be sure to let the German community know